Welcome...

Since my website at www.scottcooknco.com has gone live, I will be posting to this blog less often. Please connect with my new website or my professional portfolio with 310 Artists Agency at www.310artists.com.

1.26.2008

The New Boss...


The holiday rush has subsided and we are now left to nurse dietary remorse, and all those resolutions that may make it past the three month mark. The Van Eaton holiday charity show and sale was a success! We raised quite a bit of money for the Starlight Foundation. I look forward to their next event.
Studios are ramping up for their summer releases, which look promising. Disney is looking for 2D artists again, now that Lasseter is at the helm. Don't you just love that guy! I have been working on Kung Fu Panda, PDI and Dreamworks summer animated release. From what I have seen it looks promising, not to mention it's stunning production design, and overall look of the film. I am looking forward to revisiting my college days with crunchtime lending itself to 16 + hour days. Oh those are the moments we remember.

No comments:

Little Leaps of Faith (screenshot)

Little Leaps of Faith  (screenshot)
Scott Cook ©

Goode VS Evil

Goode VS Evil
"TRIBULATION" (book 1 of 7) Scott Cook ©