Welcome...

Since my website at www.scottcooknco.com has gone live, I will be posting to this blog less often. Please connect with my new website or my professional portfolio with 310 Artists Agency at www.310artists.com.

6.03.2008

The Cliffs of Serenity


Recently I was asked for some samples of work that were "organic" in nature. You know, things that happen in the natural world, landscape settings and such. All the other work that I have done previously was all under a non disclosure agreement with a previous employer, soooo.... I sat down, did a few sketches, picked the one that I liked the most, and finished it. From the initial sketch, to taking reference photos, and then the actual illustrating, it took a little under a day and a half. Here is the result. I hope you like it.

Little Leaps of Faith (screenshot)

Little Leaps of Faith  (screenshot)
Scott Cook ©

Goode VS Evil

Goode VS Evil
"TRIBULATION" (book 1 of 7) Scott Cook ©