Welcome...

Since my website at www.scottcooknco.com has gone live, I will be posting to this blog less often. Please connect with my new website or my professional portfolio with 310 Artists Agency at www.310artists.com.

8.03.2007

Check out Animation Alumni.com

Creative Talents Network has officially launched animationalumni.com. I encourage everyone to check it out, and get involed if it interests them. I have to thank Vi for the introduction to the site via his blog. I guess that it shows how cool this networking thing is. I hope that this will be a new way to get work and visibility in the industry for new up and coming talent.
Keep an eye out for new things happening with The Road to Mardel, and other projects in development.

No comments:

Little Leaps of Faith (screenshot)

Little Leaps of Faith  (screenshot)
Scott Cook ©

Goode VS Evil

Goode VS Evil
"TRIBULATION" (book 1 of 7) Scott Cook ©